Monday, November 17, 2008

A note from the management....

I realize that posts lately have been lacking. Last week totally sucked as far as technology goes. After reformatting my PC twice, installing a brand spanking new hard drive and spending too many hours downloading and re-downloading essential programs we've come to the conclusion that the mother board is cooked and now the Mister and I must purchase a new tower all together - hopefully tonight.

To top it off, my brand new laptop also had a mother board issue and had to be sent back to Dell to be fixed. That was almost two weeks ago. I'm still waiting for them to send it back all fresh and shiny new. Until then, my only post time is at work which is totally not cool. So, stay patient reader. I'll be back making opinionated useless commentary before you know it.


Yours Truly,
The Management

No comments: