Friday, April 18, 2008

What's Really Important In This Life

I had every intention of writing a diatribe on the unbearable stupidity of the American public and their inability to recognize the true meaning of words like elite, liberal and conservative. Then perhaps a philosophical quote from Albert Einstein about how we cannot hope to solve our problems with the same methods and thinking we used to create them. Segue into the completely absurd political debate on ABC the other night which was nothing more than an apocalyptic glimpse at what network television news will morph into once the editors of the National Enquirer finally take over the world. But no, I'm not going to do that today. I came across this glorious photo of my nephew, Gino, in my archives and was reminded of what is important in this life and what pure joy looks like when it's staring you right in the face.

No comments: