Thursday, August 05, 2010

Eye Candy

Everyone has their own opinion on who is the sexiest, best looking man of their dreams. Most of us will never even see men of this hotness in our real lives. I like to think that my taste in men is pretty mainstream with a few exceptions. Generally, I like dark haired, serious men. On the other hand, comedic types also get my attention. So without any further ado, here's my top ten all time hotties. Sit back and enjoy the show!

 #10. Jack Kerouac - he didn't keep his looks for very long, but boy did he rock the sexy back in the 40s!

 #9. Harry Connick, Jr. - he gets better and better with age.


#8. Jim Morrison - perhaps the sexiest rock star to ever grace us with his hotness! The original bad boy of rock and roll!


#7. Daniel Craig - I normally don't go for blonds, but holy Christ this man is nothing but fine! I can't look away from those piercing blue eyes. Neither can you.


#6. Bono - maybe it's an Irish thing. There's something about this man that makes me have inappropriate thoughts!

#5. Cary Grant - he's the archetype for the whole, "tall dark and handsome" thing! Makes me want to drink martinis and neck in the closet!

#4. Goran Vijniic - the only  man who could have taken Clooney's place on ER.

#3. George Clooney - really the hottest of them all when you account for charm and all around coolness. The definite successor to Cary Grant in the movie star department!

#2. Antonio Sabato, Jr. - there really are no words.

#1. Stephen Colbert - yes, that's just how I roll. This man has a quality that transcends merely physical attributes, though he obviously has those in spades! It's the whole intelligence thing, I guess....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.